How it works
- Plug it into your computer with a micro USB cable.
- Wait for a new USB drive to appear.
- To back up, drag the save contents and/or ROM off the drive.
- To program, drop new save and/or ROM files on to the drive.
- Eject, unplug, enjoy!
Why it’s awesome
Driverless, drag and drop operation
Never mess around with dodgy drivers again! The simple interface makes backing up a breeze. Now you can back up every day!
The save data is stored in RAMTRON FRAM, which will retain data for decades with no power. There’s no battery to go flat.
- Game Boy original/colour type cartridge
- ROM: 24mbit / 3mbyte
- RAM: 1mbit / 128kbyte
- USB: 2.0 full speed, micro connector
- Compatible with MBC5 based ROM cartridges
- Limited compatibility with MBC1 based ROM cartridges
Tested operating systems
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- OS X 10.5
- OS X 10.6
- Linux 3.4.4